MotM: 22-01-22 York City (H) Morgan-Smith

Where you can find all the links to online match resources and Man of the Match polls

Moderator: Phil

Harriers 3 York City 0

Poll ended at Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:25 pm

Luke Simpson
0
No votes
Alex Penny
0
No votes
Caleb Richards
6
21%
Matt Preston
0
No votes
Geraldo Bajrami
5
18%
Mark Carrington
0
No votes
Sam Austin
1
4%
Devonte Redmond
0
No votes
Amari Morgan-Smith
9
32%
Ashley Hemmings
0
No votes
Omari Sterling-James
7
25%
Keziah Martin
0
No votes
Jaiden White
0
No votes
Marcus Dinanga
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 28

Harrier1994
Subs bench
Subs bench
Posts: 717
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: MotM: 22-01-22 York City (H)

Post by Harrier1994 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:28 pm

aberred wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:13 am
He’s off, just.


Hopefully we can keep him for longer.

With Ethan out and Nyal not going to get a look in then we’ll need him to lead the line.
AMS can’t continue his workrate all the way through this hectic period.
If we extend Dinanga we won't have him available for the West Ham game. So if Freemantle misses it unless we get Bell back we'll only have 1 St to use against them.

tonythescout
1st team
1st team
Posts: 1753
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: Stourport

Re: MotM: 22-01-22 York City (H)

Post by tonythescout » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:55 pm

harry211 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:32 am
Bajrami's pass reminds me of Abdou Sall v Exeter in 2002, his was along the ground but a 40 yard through ball for the striker to run on to and finish.
Sall was one player I was gobsmacked didnt go higher up. Colossal during an 18 month stint.
Didnt attend this one though the reports and highlights are glowing. All three brilliant goals in their own right.

TWG85
1st team
1st team
Posts: 1702
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:51 pm
Location: Shropshire

Re: MotM: 22-01-22 York City (H)

Post by TWG85 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:07 pm

tonythescout wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:55 pm
harry211 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:32 am
Bajrami's pass reminds me of Abdou Sall v Exeter in 2002, his was along the ground but a 40 yard through ball for the striker to run on to and finish.
Sall was one player I was gobsmacked didnt go higher up. Colossal during an 18 month stint.
Didnt attend this one though the reports and highlights are glowing. All three brilliant goals in their own right.
He was linked with Derby at one point iirc, Sall. Some player, heck of a find.

tonythescout
1st team
1st team
Posts: 1753
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: Stourport

Re: MotM: 22-01-22 York City (H)

Post by tonythescout » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:16 pm

TWG85 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:07 pm
tonythescout wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:55 pm
harry211 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:32 am
Bajrami's pass reminds me of Abdou Sall v Exeter in 2002, his was along the ground but a 40 yard through ball for the striker to run on to and finish.
Sall was one player I was gobsmacked didnt go higher up. Colossal during an 18 month stint.
Didnt attend this one though the reports and highlights are glowing. All three brilliant goals in their own right.
He was linked with Derby at one point iirc, Sall. Some player, heck of a find.
I do recall that. Then we went Oxford, then back here then totally off the radar.

harry211
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager
Posts: 7871
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:48 pm

Re: MotM: 22-01-22 York City (H)

Post by harry211 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:24 pm

I can't remember him being that good when he came back. Wasn't he with us during our first season in the conference too?
The best team we ever had- since i've been watching the Harriers (2002-)
-------------------Brock-----------
-------Hinton---Smith-----Stamps
-----Melligan--Bennett-Williams---Flynn-Parrish
-----------Henriksen-Broughton------

tonythescout
1st team
1st team
Posts: 1753
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:05 pm
Location: Stourport

Re: MotM: 22-01-22 York City (H)

Post by tonythescout » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:15 pm

harry211 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:24 pm
I can't remember him being that good when he came back. Wasn't he with us during our first season in the conference too?
He wasnt sadly. And no, we had to endure a slow Back four of Wayne Evans, Mark Jackson Big Daz Burgess and Hatswell.

Locked