Harriers season ticket prices out

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

Jasper
1st team
1st team

Re: Harriers season ticket prices out

Post by Jasper » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:29 pm

garthrockett wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:07 pm
The psychology of it makes good sense in terms of attendances.

Get people to commit to the game prior so they don't decide to do something else on the day/on a whim.

Its a risk though as it might annoy a fair few who want the freedom to decide on the day and could have a negative impact or negate the gains.
So it will only affect the less technologically adept.
or the local Wolves Villa and Albion fans (who look at the weather or work on a Saturday morning, or have their bored kids on a weekend , etc etc) and make a snap decision 1pm or so "nah I'll take a game in at Aggborough instead".

There are more than you think ( I know of three for a start).
A totally unnecessary decision by the club that further complicates a system that worked perfectly for years........
I thought you could still use the online ticketing system virtually up to kick off, thereby avoiding the extra £3. I may be wrong.

harriershane
1st team
1st team

Post by harriershane » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:48 pm

Jasper wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:29 pm
garthrockett wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:07 pm
The psychology of it makes good sense in terms of attendances.

Get people to commit to the game prior so they don't decide to do something else on the day/on a whim.

Its a risk though as it might annoy a fair few who want the freedom to decide on the day and could have a negative impact or negate the gains.
So it will only affect the less technologically adept.
or the local Wolves Villa and Albion fans (who look at the weather or work on a Saturday morning, or have their bored kids on a weekend , etc etc) and make a snap decision 1pm or so "nah I'll take a game in at Aggborough instead".

There are more than you think ( I know of three for a start).
A totally unnecessary decision by the club that further complicates a system that worked perfectly for years........
I thought you could still use the online ticketing system virtually up to kick off, thereby avoiding the extra £3. I may be wrong.
This is also my understanding, with the few games this season I’ll be able to get to, I hope it remains the case
He who dares...wins

garthrockett
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by garthrockett » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:51 pm

I was told last season up until 12 noon of match day.
Though with a ST I never tried it out.........
"We're all amateurs at this and trying our hardest....." Richard Lane, Jan 2022

Medieval
1st team
1st team

Post by Medieval » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:52 pm

I thought it was 15 mins after ko.

Sheffield Harrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Sheffield Harrier » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:56 am

The club need to get better at responding to queries. I have had several emails simply ignored. I've not got my season ticket as I have a query about my lad's seat and ST. I'm sure it can be quickly resolved. If I don't sort something by Monday I'm told I'll potentially lose my allocated seats. So the consequence of this could be I don't bother renewing.

Many of us work during weekdays in jobs where we cannot easily just make personal calls. We cannot pop up to the club during office hours.

PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:49 pm

Sheffield Harrier wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:56 am
The club need to get better at responding to queries. I have had several emails simply ignored. I've not got my season ticket as I have a query about my lad's seat and ST. I'm sure it can be quickly resolved. If I don't sort something by Monday I'm told I'll potentially lose my allocated seats. So the consequence of this could be I don't bother renewing.

Many of us work during weekdays in jobs where we cannot easily just make personal calls. We cannot pop up to the club during office hours.
You will only lose the seat for the friendlies if not purchased by Monday, if you purchase after Monday you still have your seat for the regular season

Sheffield Harrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Sheffield Harrier » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:39 pm

PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:49 pm
Sheffield Harrier wrote:

You will only lose the seat for the friendlies if not purchased by Monday, if you purchase after Monday you still have your seat for the regular season
Thanks

Justin Tomlinson
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Justin Tomlinson » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:48 pm

TomLong78 wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:52 pm

Really interesting about Swindon Supermarine using sponsorship money as an investment in fans of the future rather than immediate on pitch success. Incredibly forward thinking for football. It will never catch on :-)

And Justin if you know anyone who might have some power to help on the cost of living front, we’d all appreciate it if you could have a word… :D
Part of the logic is in the grand scheme of things gate receipts aren’t the sole income and overtime the lower admission prices has seen attendances increase so income is up by default. Plus the more fans you get in, the easier to sell sponsorship / find new sponsors.

We also have to accept that Swindon Town will always be the main attraction, so we fit a smaller niche, which for some is affordability.

Cost of living, sure no probs ;)

Cal's Spongebag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Cal's Spongebag » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:24 pm

Sheffield Harrier wrote:

The ad for the season tickets encouraged us to email with any queries.

I did a week last Thursday. No reply.

Funny how little things like this make you think more about whether a ST is worth it....or maybe just pick and choose matches.....
There are people out there who provide constructive criticism and I thank them. Then there are people who criticize solely because it makes them feel smarter. - Benjamin Franklin

PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:03 pm

Our season ticket sales are quite impressive
https://twitter.com/khfcofficial/status/1539203559052419073

garthrockett
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by garthrockett » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:58 pm

Slightly more complex comparison needed as the last two years we've had lockdown, season ticket give-ups or hold-overs.
What was the numbers "after 12 days" in 2019?

spitalfields
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by spitalfields » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:09 pm

garthrockett wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:58 pm
Slightly more complex comparison needed as the last two years we've had lockdown, season ticket give-ups or hold-overs.
What was the numbers "after 12 days" in 2019?
Not sure any of it is meaningful analysis. Didn't this year's tickets go on sale relatively late, so likely increased the rate of sales? The only meaningful figure is how many sold in total, and even then probably only if broken down by categories. Doubt we'll ever be told that, but not sure it matters. It is, after all, a marketing meme, and serves that purpose well.

North Stand Ultra
Reserves
Reserves

Post by North Stand Ultra » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:20 pm

I would surmise a high number of the increased ST holders are in the under 16 category which whilst encouraging that we are attracting the next generation of supporters, doesn’t really swell the clubs coffers at £23 a season.

garthrockett
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by garthrockett » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 pm

Interesting to see how many are bought by over 60s; it was 42% of the total back in 2016, according to the KHFC Commercial dept at the time.

Cal's Spongebag
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by Cal's Spongebag » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:08 am

PIRATE OF ZARAGOZA wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:03 pm
Our season ticket sales are quite impressive
https://twitter.com/khfcofficial/status/1539203559052419073
Comparing this season with the last 2 in the way that KHFC have, surely we will have over 1,000 STH by the start of the season.

:?: :?: :?:
There are people out there who provide constructive criticism and I thank them. Then there are people who criticize solely because it makes them feel smarter. - Benjamin Franklin