ASK KHIST

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, garthrockett, harriershane

Bucks Harrier
Youth team
Youth team

Re: ASK KHIST

Post by Bucks Harrier » Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:04 pm

^^^That's harsh. I'd say more Victorian.

PR and fan interaction costs time and money, perhaps they just don't have the resources to answer one question which then opens a door to answer them all on a continuing basis? Feed a dog from the table once and you will have a begging dog forever more? Fan engagement is typically reactive when a team does not have enough fans but our gates are holding up very well, when they drop to below 1000 see who does the chasing then.

BTW I dont like it, it is utterly remiss and without excuse.

pershoreharrier
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by pershoreharrier » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:00 pm

Harry Aire wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:03 pm
We are merely fodder, there to hand over our cash as required. I know you are a nice man Mr Lane but some of your attitudes are downright medieval.
I would suggest that Richard Lane saw the reaction to the previous owner with his videos, project launches, updates and statements from a large number of supporters and did not like what he saw. I understand Richard Lane's desire to avoid confrontation and his modus operandii to achieve that is silence on all matters. Silence = Difficult to argue.

However, the day will come when Richard Lane steps down and a new owner arrives and the whole circle of questions and answers starts again.

North Stand Ultra
Reserves
Reserves

Post by North Stand Ultra » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:20 pm

Whist i can't argue with your viewpoint it is rather unfortunate that this impasse will continue.

The club is to be congratulated on it's regular communication on things such as murder mystery evenings, the latest street food outside the club shop and appearances by individuals such as John Barnes in the aggborough suite.

By the same token it is rather disappointing that we get radio silence on the stuff that matters such as ticketing charges, car parking, stewarding, defibrillators, replica kit delays and the long term future of the stadium itself.

As an early bird ST holder i feel i should have some voice with my football club but feel i have none.

Morgan
Respect the 4th Official
Respect the 4th Official

Post by Morgan » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:44 pm

North Stand Ultra wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:20 pm
Whist i can't argue with your viewpoint it is rather unfortunate that this impasse will continue.

The club is to be congratulated on it's regular communication on things such as murder mystery evenings, the latest street food outside the club shop and appearances by individuals such as John Barnes in the aggborough suite.

By the same token it is rather disappointing that we get radio silence on the stuff that matters such as ticketing charges, car parking, stewarding, defibrillators, replica kit delays and the long term future of the stadium itself.

As an early bird ST holder i feel i should have some voice with my football club but feel i have none.
This sounds like the sort of thing I’d hear from fans of the bigger local clubs in years gone by, when the accessibility of the Harriers was a real selling point.
Colin Gordon supporters seem very keen on his mates who’ve bought the club from him, don’t they? :kissarse: