Booking West Ham tickets this morning...

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, harriershane, garthrockett

GloucesterHarrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Re: Booking West Ham tickets this morning...

Post by GloucesterHarrier » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:57 am

Kiddywolves wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:36 pm
I had a nightmare Friday.. managed to order 1 ticket for West Ham..I'd ordered 3 for Halifax.. it appears there a issue when asked to assign attendees...for me and many others there is a issue.. iv not try this but if you assign the ref number off each previous ticket purchased and assign Mickley mouse as the attendee you can get a ticket..and it creates yet another account under your name..or so I'm told..my serious issue was not knowing this..hence leaving work early to try get my nephew and Brother a ticket..I had got them for Halifax.. the que was already out of control..and nobody you could speak to to explain the issue I had with the site.. a young lad was trying to help me in the club shop..when a lady selling tickets to anyone..I.e I'd like 6 tickets please but I never went to Halifax game..sure no problem...she sold them to him...whilst ordering me to the back of the Que! Is this how loyal supporters get Treated! Well let's just say this.. I lost my shit with said lady and demanded to speak to a manager..whilst she sold 6 tickets to a guy who blatantly never went against Halifax but he did against Reading..obviously making him eligible for 6 tickets over a guy who was eligible for his tickets but was unable to order more than 1 online and had left work early to try and resolve the issue in the madness of fans getting as .many tickets as they wanted and who was not eligible! Can somebody somewhere get this club run right? Penn and JOC are doing a tremendous job..but unfortunately the commercial side..and some of the staff need a damn good stiff hard punch in the Face! Young lad in ticket office not included..although you've taken my money for the 2 extra tickets ..iv still not received them thru email.. rant over..but why is this happening? Its not right.. people getting tickets and as many as they wanted ....who was not eligible..while true fans with a online ticket issue.. are shit on
It's a football match, and to that end, no one deserves a stiff hard punch in the face!

I have genuine sympathy for true fans who have missed out but whilst demand was outstripping availability 3:1 you're unfortunately always going to get people disappointed, this event is a once in 30 year occasion so to expect the club to get it spot on with every decision falls way short of a realistic expectation. In addition, to expect office staff to be able to deal with intimidating situations like you've detailed, it's little wonder they wanted shot of the tickets as soon as possible.

tonythescout
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by tonythescout » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:14 am

Whilst I totally agree and share the frustration of the staff in the ticket office giving more tickets to people where as on line had to go by one per ticket, subjecting them to violence, or the threat of, is completely out of order.
I do hope the club use the faults as a learning tool moving forward. Phase two of the ticket release could do with being reviewed for example.

ograzebrook
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by ograzebrook » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:16 am

Has anyone got their actual E tickets yet? I have the sales receipt but I dont recall getting the one with the QR code

ograzebrook
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by ograzebrook » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:18 am

The club really could do with ironing out these issues for the next round if we are drawn at home.

Kiddywolves
Youth team
Youth team

Post by Kiddywolves » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:25 am

Lessons to be learned..on the shambles of the ticket fiasco..maybe someone going along the queue and ensuring those in the queue was eligible to even be in the queue? Ie ref Halifax game.. ticket numbers..anyone had any issues only getting 1 ticket online? OK let's help sort this issue now.. friend family club? Let's get it right.. you make rules up..then totally disregard them once someone joins the queue and blatantly gets as many tickets as they like...why? I went to the Reading game? I'm sorry that's not right..that's not what fans was informed..yet blatantly fans who went to Reading game got tickets before eligible Halifax ticket purchase fans.. you make the rules and break um..its not how to treat fans being a alleged fan friendly club.. get it right in future..please

Tom.10
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Tom.10 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:39 am

ograzebrook wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:16 am
Has anyone got their actual E tickets yet? I have the sales receipt but I dont recall getting the one with the QR code
I have mine. They came pretty much straight away (North Terrace). Might be worth checking junk folders etc

tonythescout
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by tonythescout » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:40 am

Mine came through about 3 hours after purchase. I'd be proactive and ring the club to sort out sooner rather than later if I was you.

Kiddywolves
Youth team
Youth team

Post by Kiddywolves » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:50 am

And no staff will be put under any undue Distress! If simple rules are followed and edired too.. it was a shambles..the guidelines wasn't followed and eligle fans have had pay the price.. just implement your decisions correctly and learn some lessons..

ograzebrook
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by ograzebrook » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:13 am

tonythescout wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:40 am
Mine came through about 3 hours after purchase. I'd be proactive and ring the club to sort out sooner rather than later if I was you.
My mistake - thank you kindly for replying. I do have them...had a little panic for a moment I must admit...

ograzebrook
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by ograzebrook » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:14 am

Tom.10 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:39 am
ograzebrook wrote:
I have mine. They came pretty much straight away (North Terrace). Might be worth checking junk folders etc
Thank you

teejae
Youth team
Youth team

Post by teejae » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:37 am

ograzebrook wrote:
If anyone has had the sales confirmation email but not the ticket you can log into your account, click on "account" below your name.

This opens up a new window where you can look at your orders. Choose the order for the missing ticket then open it using the downward arrow. On the right hand side, below the payment details, there is a download button where you can download the ticket to your device.

Several friends have had to get their ticket this way as emails with attachments can often be blocked by your internet provider.

garthrockett
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Post by garthrockett » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:34 pm

f anyone has had the sales confirmation email but not the ticket you can log into your account, click on "account" below your name.

This opens up a new window where you can look at your orders. Choose the order for the missing ticket then open it using the downward arrow. On the right hand side, below the payment details, there is a download button where you can download the ticket to your device.

Several friends have had to get their ticket this way as emails with attachments can often be blocked by your internet provider.
If people are still struggling Ill move this to its own thread and title, which might save some concern and stress. Thanks teejae.
"We're all amateurs at this and trying our hardest....." Richard Lane, Jan 2022

Kiddywolves
Youth team
Youth team

Post by Kiddywolves » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:43 pm

Thanks for the info..my account is definitely not working correctly..have pop in before match tonight.. when I click on it just says loading order for my 2 West Ham tickets..I can see all details about previous tickets when I click on those..but for West Ham all I get is loading order