Who we should be signing?

Everything Harriers and football related.

Moderators: harry211, Phil, garthrockett, harriershane

Phil
The Gaffer
The Gaffer

Who we should be signing?

Post by Phil » Thu May 23, 2024 1:06 pm

Swansea Harrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Re: Who we should be signing?

Post by Swansea Harrier » Sat May 25, 2024 1:53 pm

Initially I was baffled at two players from Coalville (mid-table the league below) being peddled as if the blogger was on commission. But they've since resigned from the league after their chairman withdrew funding, so maybe there's more to that...

Bearing in mind Jordan Cranston couldn't get a game at Hereford last season, I doubt he's the answer for us at left back... but if Caleb goes, who knows?

Really intrigued as to how we line up shape and tactics wise. I'm not enamoured with keeping all the strikers who couldn't score last season, or the idea of Hemmings playing wide right if it's going to be more of him running and shooting and not even looking for teammates. As Brown has said, recruitment is key. I'd say we need at least six or seven players ready to walk into the first XI right now.

Bewdleyharrier
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Bewdleyharrier » Mon May 27, 2024 7:47 pm

One of the Coalville players mentioned has signed for Tamworth today.

Swansea Harrier
Subs bench
Subs bench

Post by Swansea Harrier » Mon May 27, 2024 10:03 pm

Tamworth are making some very shrewd looking signings already while keeping the core of what they had last season. Still think their direct brand is certain to fail based on what we saw last season.